These days, work-life balance can seem like an impossible feat. Technology makes workers accessible around the clock. Fears of job loss incentivize longer hours. In fact, a whopping 94% of working professionals reported working more than 50 hours per week and nearly half said they worked more than 65 hours per week in a Harvard Business School survey. Experts agree: the compounding stress from the never-ending workday is damaging. It can hurt relationships, health and overall happiness.
The following statistics illustrate just how time-crunched we all are in this increasingly go-go society:
- Nearly 50% of all U.S. workers feel overwhelmed by a growing number of job tasks and longer working hours, according to the Families and Work Institute.
- 88% of employees say they have a hard time juggling work and life, according to a survey from Aon Consulting.
- Since 1969, family time for a working couple has shrunk an average of 22 hours a week, according to the U.S. Government.
- One-third of Americans work 10 hours a day or longer, and one in five spend another 10 hours per week working from home, according to the National Sleep Foundation.
- Time on the road is another factor contributing to the great American time crunch. The average commute time is more than 45 minutes per day—and is much longer in large metropolitan areas such as New York City, Chicago and Los Angeles, according to the National Sleep Foundation.
These findings make it painfully apparent that as a professional, you need to take care of yourself as well. What’s the solution? Work life balance: The fine (and elusive) art of finding just the right mix of work, family, leisure and personal time in your life.
Penterman Concierge Care is here to help. Whether you call us a concierge, personal assistant or lifestyle manager, Penterman Concierge Care is designed specifically with detail in mind. Our clients range from busy executives to new parents; seniors to celebrities; busy moms to small business owners – anyone wanting to regain control of their time and focus on and enjoy the more important things in life.
By taking care of your “to do” list, we can help you find that balance between family, work and other life priorities. We understand the value of your time and are dedicated to making your life easier. No matter how ordinary or unusual the request, our experienced staff can be relied upon to find the best solution. We provide assistance where you need us, whether from your home or your office, from our office on a virtual basis, or out running errands. At Penterman Concierge Care, we are completely hands on and pride ourselves on gaining a personalized knowledge of each client, ensuring unprecedented service and personalized guidance. We provide:
- A central point of contact for busy people who are pressed for time.
- More time for the things you value most
- Reduce the stress of completing everyday tasks
- Improve focus and productivity, knowing that your personal life is under control
Our Personal Assistant and Concierge support services offer the benefit of a Personal Assistant without the full-time commitment, providing relief from everyday errands as well as benefits and discounts through our network of carefully selected partners. Penterman Professional Care Concierge Services caters to clients with active personal, professional or social lifestyles. With just one click, call, text or email, your tasks can be done, your arrangements made, your planning completed–leaving you with more time for the things you really want to do.